If you cannot hear the audio while watching a milkshake! show, follow these instructions to check your settings.
Checking your device volume
Your device may have more than one volume control. It may also have a separate mute button.
- Check the volume level on your device using the hardware buttons
- Check the volume in the operating system if this is separate
- Ensure that mute switches are in the 'off' position
- Disconnect headphones and any cable attached to optical or digital output sockets. Please note: if any headphones or cables are connected, the internal speakers may be automatically muted
- If you cannot hear sound on your desktop computer, try playing a CD or an mp3 file
Changing the volume in the video player
The milkshake! video player has its own volume control. To use it:
- Locate the speaker icon at the bottom of the video player
- Hover your mouse over the speaker icon
- Click and drag to move the volume control up and down