The milkshake! episodes on www.channel5.com are protected. To enjoy this protected content, your flash video player must first get a content license from us. These content licenses are automatically downloaded to your computer, for example, when you rent or purchase the protected content. Flash Player saves these licenses on your computer.
If you see the below error message "This player is unable to play this protected content at this time" on screen whilst trying to watch milkshake episodes on the website using your Chrome web browser, you might need to reset your flash license files.
It's really easy to do, just follow these simple steps:
Step 1 - Flash Global Settings
- Right-click over your flash video player
- Select "Global Settings"
- This will open the Adobe Flash web site in a new window
Step 2 - Protect Content Playback Settings
- In the Adobe Flash web site, find the "Protected Content Playback Settings panel" link on the left of the page, under the "Settings Manager" heading.
- Click on the link
Step 3 - Reset Licence Files
- Click the "Reset Licence Files" button
- Click the "Confirm" button